Al Fresco Apple Maple Chicken Sausage Sliders Recipe
1 8 oz. package of Al Fresco Apple Maple Chicken Breakfast Sausage, sliced ¼ inch thick
6 large eggs
¼ cup nonfat milk
¼ teaspoon black pepper
6 whole wheat mini bagels
2 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup apple jelly or apricot jam
1. Brown the sausage in a frying pan. Remove and keep warm.
2. Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk in the milk and pepper.
3. Coat a skilled with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Scramble the eggs for 2 to 3 minutes until done but still soft.
4. While the sausage and eggs are cooking, toast the bagels and spread jelly or jam on the tops and bottoms.
5. Place the eggs and sausage on top of the bottoms of the bagels.
6. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and put the other halves on top to make sliders.