Between Rounds Bagels
Tips for Getting Corporate Catering Accounts
Corporate catering is a great way to provide meal options that everyone will love. With buffet-style breakfasts and lunch, you can offer a myriad of options that appeal to the most discerning clients, from small businesses to large corporations.
You can hold corporate catering events at your own facility or prepare the food and deliver it to your client's location.
If you're eager to add corporate accounts to your itinerary, here are some tips that will help you succeed:
- Advertise your catering business in trade publications. Put your business information in front of the right eyeballs in events-oriented magazines in your area. Newspaper and radio advertising can also help.
- Network frequently: Attend networking mixers across a variety of industries to meet corporate event planners who will be interested in your catering services.
- Hire a good salesperson to market your catering services. This is the person who will sell your catering orders and work with your chef or kitchen staff to understand your catering menu.
- Be first to the market with food trends and catering displays: Be a leader in what you offer and look for new and exciting menu ideas that will set your catering service apart from the others.
- Form a customer advisory board to update your catering menu: Ask your best customers to come in and talk about what they'd like to see on the catering menu. They may give you ideas for new items.
A corporate catering success story in central Connecticut is Between Rounds, the popular bakery sandwich café with locations in South Windsor, Vernon, Manchester and Tolland. Between Rounds is proud to offer a variety of breakfast and lunch catering options, from breakfast platters that feature mini danishes, bagels, muffins and fresh seasonal fruits to deli platters with delicious sandwich options, garnished with pickles, potato and tortellini salad.
Whether it's a small gathering or large corporate event, Between Rounds Catering can help take the stress out of event-planning and organize a successful event that will boost your business. Delivery is available or you can use the meeting room at our South Windsor location that accommodates up to 20 people.
Request Between Rounds franchise information or call us at our South Windsor headquarters at 860-291-0323.
Read More >> Tips for Running a Successful Bagel Franchise