Bakery Café and Bagel Shop Franchise Opportunity
Why a Bakery Café and Bagel Store Franchise
As a Between Rounds franchisee, you will operate retail bakery sandwich café locations as well as a manufacturing commissary in a protected territory.
Each retail location is a combination bakery café business, sandwich business and bagel shop business. This business diversity allows you to capture sales during breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as during off-peak hours when people want to come in and relax, have a coffee or meet some friends.
In addition, the manufacturing commissary allows you to build a vibrant wholesale business serving schools, businesses, convenience stores and other bulk purchasers of bagels. These sales create further brand awareness and demand in your local community and can add significantly to your bottom line.
- $671,000 — single store average unit volume*
- $2,285,000 — average 3 store and wholesale combined annual volume*
- Single & MultiUnit sales to investment ratio compares favorably to other bakery café and bagel franchise concepts
* As disclosed in our April 30, 2014 FDD and based on the average gross sales volume of our 3 affiliate owned stores which have been in operation for at least 2 years and includes wholesale sales. There is no assurance, however, that you will do as well.
Market Demand & Opportunity
According to a Technomic Study:
- Bakery cafés are one of the fastest growing dining segments
- Consumer patronage of bakery cafés is on the rise
- Bakery café segment sales have increased 12% since 2008 while other dining segments have declined
- Consumers consistently rank freshness as their highest priority when dining out or purchasing away from home food
According to IBIS World:
- Bagel shop industry revenue has increased over the last decade due to the growing popularity of bagels.
The information on this website is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy a Between Rounds® franchise. An offer to buy a Between Rounds® franchise is made by Franchise Disclosure Document only.
This offer is not being directed to any resident of any State*, Province, Country or jurisdiction where Between Rounds Franchise Corporation is not currently registered to offer or sell, unless otherwise qualified or exempt.
Prospective franchisees are encouraged to obtain and carefully read the Between Rounds Franchise Corporation Franchise Disclosure Document thoroughly and evaluate any franchise offering with an attorney or advisor before deciding to sign an agreement or spend any money.
* Pre-sale Registration States: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin